Join the ESGI Website Scavenger Hunt as you explore our new site. The contest runs from January 5th – January 12th. To successfully complete this scavenger hunt you must collect the correct answers to all 7 questions. You’ll be directed through Woobox to answer this series of questions, and automatically be entered into the drawing to win a NEW iPad Mini! All answers can be found on our new website.
Good Luck! On with the hunt!
CLICK HERE TO START THE SCAVENGER HUNT
- ESGI was founded by Greg Gorman, a
- One of the features of the Class Management Tool is the ability to print in how many common school fonts?
- How many “features” scroll in the blue section that says “ESGI is….” on the home screen?
- In our blog post “ABC’s of Essential Oils” what does the B stand for?
- How many “Friends of ESGI” are there?
- How many days can you use ESGI during the Free Trial period?
- ESGI saves teachers
hours per year.
* No purchase necessary. Must be 18 years of age or older. One winner will be selected in a random drawing on January 12, 2015. Winner will be notified via email. Winner’s name and photo will be published on the ESGI’s social media pages. Need not be present to win. Limit of one entry per person. Winner will receive one iPad Mini.
** ESGI may use the information provided for marketing-related purposes.